1.GVMS(the goods vehicle movement service)への登録
– イギリスに入国または出国する運送業者は、どの港を経由しても、貨物を通関させるためにこのサービスに事前登録する必要があります。


1. The goods vehicle movement service (GVMS) – any hauliers crossing into or out of the UK, via any port, will need to register for the service to get their goods through customs. ATA Carnet number should be entered in the “Declaration Reference” field for the GVMS declaration. This is only required for vehicles using the freight route (i.e. trucks over 7.5t etc) and must be completed for both empty and full vehicles. Any vehicles going via the passenger route (i.e. cars and small vans) do NOT require GVM.


2.Harwich Port 経由での通関の場合、税関への事前申請
– 貨物ターミナルを経由する運送業者は、港に到着する前に通関依頼を提出する必要があります。


2. Harwich Port – as of 01 January 2022, hauliers passing via the freight terminal will need to lodge a Customs Clearance Request before arriving at the port. Form C21 will allow hauliers that do not have access to the UK Customs System to lodge a request (note that shipments via Calais and Dunkerque do NOT need to lodge this request).